Thursday, January 10, 2013

Origins Zero Oil Moisturiser

I don't know what it is but ever since I've been working in Central London my skin has suddenly become increasingly more oily - SO annoying as we all know oily skin usually means spots... and I never usually get spots at all. EVER.

I've always used Origins Make a Difference which has always worked wonders for my skin, but as its become more greasy I've had to find something that won't make my face break out or look like I've just dipped my head in a bowl of oil. So for Christmas I was lucky enough to have been given Origins Zero Oil and honestly... its amazing.

Origins Zero Oil Moisturiser 50ml - £23
This non-sticky cream soaks right into my skin, leaving my face feeling hydrated, fresh and baby soft without any signs of excess. What I like about it most is that it doesn't even feel like I've put cream on at all, my skin feels exactly the same as before it was applied. The best thing about it is that since I've been using it, I have noticed a massive difference to my skin - less break outs and my skin is clearing up. Hurrah!

If you're having trouble with oily skin, I would seriously recommend this beauty. At £23 it isn't cheap, however I believe its a good investment and will definitely work if you're experiencing the same problem with oily skin as I am. 

Have you tried the Zero Oil? What other products would you recommend for oily skin? 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, can't wait to see more! xo

    http://anothergirlsparadise-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! please keep checking me out for more posts! I've followed you :)

      xx

      Delete