Sunday, January 27, 2013

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades: Way-To-Glow

Apart from blushers and bronzers, my favourite make-up product has to be highlighters and illuminators, I absolutely LOVE them. As outlined in my 'Whats in my make-up bag?' post, I use Benefit Girl Meets Pearl for a gold/pearl finish on my cheeks. 

In the search for a new highlighter, I was recommended Collection 2000 by a friend who said, and I quote, it was the best highlighter she had ever used, and for £4.19 I was not about to complain! 

This shade, Way-To-Glow, of Collection 2000's Shimmer Shades compromises of 4 shimmery shades that work as a highlighter and blush quad allowing you to highlight and contour. 





My favourite shades of the palette are 1 and 3 which do make a great duo when using for highlighting and contouring. For this look, apply shade 1 on the cheek bones and then 3 on the apples of the cheeks, swiping diagonally towards the mouth - think Kim Kardashian. 

Although it takes a good few swipes to get a decent amount of coverage on your brush, let alone your face, I do quite like this palette and do use it quite regularly as a quick daily fix for work etc. However as I don't feel the coverage is that great and doesn't last the whole day, I think I'll stick to my Benefit Girl Meets Pearl for a night out.  



Have you tried Collection 200 makeup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment