Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wah Nails

Over the last few years I have become SO obsessed with nails - going to get them done is literally my favourite time of the month!

As a graduation present, I got treated to an appointment at Wah nails in Topshop Oxford Street - WOOHOO! Wah has always been one of those places that I have ALWAYS wanted to go to, but have just never had the money to, so you can imagine I was over the moon!



I got nude triangles with pyramid studs. They do it ALL by hand and literally never make a mistake! For £55 I got infills and nail art. You can mix up the designs and ask for whatever you want on each nail, it doesn't all have to be the same. 

The Wah girls use Models Own and Essie which have some amazing colours. For the art they either use the Models Own Nail Art Pen (£6) or a Nail Striper. I loved my nails so much, I went back two weeks later to a different design! 



This time, I went for nude leopard print (if you hadn't already noticed, I'm literally obsessed with nude nails at the moment) This time, purely for the art it was £30... yes a little too expensive for me, but I loved it so much before I just didnt' care! 

If you can, I would highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend going into Wah for a nail makeover. They have branches in Oxford Street Topshop and Dalston have 70 designs to choose from.


So what are you waiting for? Get WAH'd!






Have you been to Wah nails? What design did you get? Post me a photo of your nails!!





1 comment: