Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Make-Up


Soo I absolutely LOVE Halloween. Its an excuse (not that I need one) to eat lotss of SWEETS and chocolate and most importantly... DRESS UP! But sadly, as I'm no longer at uni and now working full time, I had and have absolutely nothing planned... WAH! So in tribute and memory of my best and most favourite halloween costume and make-up to date, I thought I would share my look from last year with you, just incase your in need for some inspiration this Halloween weekend. 






What I used

Eyes: I used Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner all over the top of the eye to create a cats eyes look with a big swish towards the ends. I also used Rimmel Black Kohl Eyeliner to smudge the ends of the liners of the swish. Finally I used Maybelline Colossal Mascara for extra volume and spiderish clumpyness to my lashes. 

Face: MAC blusher in Peachykeen, its a quite a bright sheer red/pink colour with a touch of shimmer - my favourite! 

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry. This is literally the BEST dark burgundy lipstick I've ever tried. It applies well, provides great coverage and literally stays on all night! 

Other: The spiders I bought for £1 from Asda and stuck on with eyelash glue. My extra spider legs were from my local fancy dress shop, costing £2 each (I bought 4 in total) and were actually cats tails! I cut holes in my top and stuck them out the sides. I wore plain black leggings and a long sleeved black top with black boots (ALL from Primark!) I put my hair up, slicked back in a simple ponytail. 

Considering I'm quite a long person anyway, this look was probably the easiest and ended up actually suiting me! Its sooo easy, effective and cheap to do, if you want a look thats daring but still keeps it cool I would defo recommend this. 


What look did you go for this Halloween? Whats tips do you have for a great Halloween makeover?


1 comment: